Monday, December 10, 2012

Challenge #45 "ANYTHING GOES"

Happy Monday!! Thank you to everyone who joined us last week in our "Holiday Cheer" challenge! We had such a fantastic turn out & truly enjoyed each & every creation! Your inspiration & support is a truly a gift!!
Our challenge this week is everyone's favorite
"Anything Goes "
A Super big thank you to our two Fantastic Sponsors Last Week


Winner of  a $20 store voucher  Yours or Mine Paper Crafts a wonderful online store is

#136 Scrappellen



Winner of Bugaboo's 7 Digital Images of your choice is

#124 Michaela


Congratulations Ladies  !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until Dec16th to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!


5 Top Picks
Chosen by the team

#10 Heidi D

#113 Catherine

#94 Marsha D

#135 Pinky

#53 Ira

Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

Again, a huge thank you to everyone who played along with us, You all
are winners in our eyes!!!


Our two Fabulous sponsors for this week are

Our monthly favorite Sassy Studio Designs

Offering one winner a Grand Prize of  2 Digital Images of your choice

Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for 2 years now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born! It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!

 We are super excited to welcome our second sponsor


Designs by Beccy Muir

Offering a Grand Prize of 3 Digital Images of Winner's choice

Paint, paper, silk, charcoal, clay, wool, fabric, fur… I’ve had my hands on all of it at some point in my life and I’m quite certain I’ll have a half-finished project on my desk and ink under my fingernails on the day I go to meet my Maker!

My paper obsession began with scrapbooking in the late 1990s and has since evolved into card-making and digital drawing. There were a few years of decorative painting, teddy bear making and silk ribbon embroidery mixed in there too, and I still dabble in each of those crafts from time to time, but I generally gravitate toward paper, which is versatile and forgiving.

I started “doodling” little designs for cards back in 2009, which is also when I started my blog and began sharing my images with other Cardies. From there I progressed to my very own online store selling digital drawings for cards and other paper craft projects.

Cheers,
Beccy Muir


Please join us to Welcome our Guest Designer this week

Mrs. A



Hi,
I'm known as Mrs A to everyone.
Mum of two with 3 grandchildren to keep me on my toes.
I love to make and create & Mixed Media is my passion. I have really only gotten into card makng in a big way over the past year. I'm delighted that Love to Create have invited me to join them as a Guest Designer this week.

Mrs. A's fabulous card using Sassy Studio Designs  Flapper Femme


Please stop over to Mrs. A's blog to leave her some love for her gorgeous creation!!

Grab your favorite cup of juice as our designers have a fabulous line-up
showcasing Sassy Studio Design and Beccy's Place wonderful digital images

Deanne 
















  Laine










Amanda











 Tina - Crafty and Green

 Jacki  


Thanks Ladies for sharing your fabulous creations!! Your talent and creativity is truly Inspiring!

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project
on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like!
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge.
Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.
We would love to have any of you join us as a Guest Designer
please add GDT after your name!






18 comments:

  1. Love the fabulous inspiration by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking me in your top 5, chuffed to bits. Loving the inspiration again today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, thank you soooooooooo much for picking me as one of your winners. I am over the Moon and on the way to Jupiter with excitement (LOL). Very much appreciated!!!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ! I am delighted to be in the top 5 ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. All totally gorgeous... a real pleasure stopping by and seeing such wonderful inspiration.
    #
    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful DT work again this week! So much fun to see! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations girls, so much diversity here, love it! Thanks for picking my lantern in your top 5, really appreciate this! Hugs, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super awesome designs from the DT and the AG challenge is always a goodie...xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic samples from the DT! Thanks for the fun AG challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great cards from the DT!!
    I am sending you a handsome guy..no christmas card hope that's ok.

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  12. DT Creations are awesome and love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!