Monday, June 3, 2013

Challenge # 68 Father's Day or Special Guy in Your Life

Happy Monday!!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week in our "Read all About It" challenge!

Once again we had such a fantastic turn out, we enjoy visiting each blog and seeing your creativity in action! Your Creations were all Fabulous!!

Another week of  Simply Fabulous Entries!!
Choosing winners each week has become harder and harder, everyone's inspirations are truly Amazing!! 


A Huge big thank you to our Two Fantastic Sponsors Last Week





$15 Gift Certificate to online store  winner is 

#9 Marina



Prize of 5 digital images of winner's choice 

#15 Karen H 

Congratulations !!


Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until June 9th to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!


5 Top Picks
by the Design Team
#16 Blankina

#10 Vicky 

#23 Guild Master Crystal 

#21 Judith Hall 

#14 Maria 


Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

Again, a huge thank you to everyone who played along with us,
You all are winners in our eyes!!!


We have one Fabulous Sponsor 
this week 



Stamp Fairy officially launched on November 5th 2010.  Gerda

Burghardt, artist and owner, creates cute and whimsical digital images

for the young and old, inspired by her life, love and 4 cute cats.  You

will find adorable teddies bears, young boys and girls, fuzzy little

bunnies and whimsical critters.  Please visit the store and browse

StampFairy’s wonderful images.  We hope StampFairy’s images inspire

YOUR creativity."

One lucky winner will receive 




Our theme this week is 
Father's Day or Special Guy in your Life 

Please join me in giving a warm welcome to 
Our Guest Designer this week the very talented 



Hi , my name is Bettina and I am from Norway!!. I am truly exited and
honoured to be this week's guest designer at Love to Create. I am a 38 year
old  mother of  two girls, aged 3 years  and almost 5 years. I live with my
hubby and kids in Stavanger, southwest in Norway. I started crafting late
2009 thanks to babyverden.no. It was first in 2010 I really hit it off with
crafting. My favourite thing is to make cards and boxes, but I also make
some LO's. I would say I kinda have no style at the moment, but I really
love vintage and I think my style is quite C&S although I try make my cards
with more flowers and embellies everytime. I love trying new teqniques and
styles. I hope I'll see you stopping by my blog sometime and say hello.


Check out this adorable Center Step card Bettina is sharing using 
Stamp Fairy -  Barry Best Friends 


Gorgeous design and coloring Bettina

Be sure to visit Bettina blog to see all of your amazing creations!!
Leave her some love as our Guest Designer!!


Please join me in Welcoming  two of Stamp Fairy's original team designers, as they  join us this week  sharing their love of Stamp Fairy images as Guest Designers!!


Deanne's gorgeous  card featuring another sweet image from Barry Best Friends 




Larissa's fabulous card features an image from  Lenny's Father's Day  collection 


Please take a minute to stop over and leave some love for Deanne and Lariss

Thank you ladies, so much for sharing your fabulous inspirations with the team and our followers!! 
Hugs & Love from me to you!!! 


 Now for some FABULOUS INSPIRATION from our Wonderful Team Designers


 Mei 

featuring Barry Best Friends 















featuring Barry Fishing #5



 featuring Barry Best Friends 




Sandra

featuring Barry Fishing #5

















Zenita

featuring Barry Fishing #5

Ruza




Fantastic creations ladies!!!


To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project
on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like!
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge.
Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.








17 comments:

  1. Congrats to your winner and top 5 your all super winners and a warm welcome to Brittian and another fab challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another challenge - enjoy your week! Love the display of DT too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having me as a guest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creations from all the team, and lovely to see Bettina with you this week too.
    Thanks for showcasing our Stampfairy images so beautifully.
    Hugs
    Annette
    On behalf of Stampfairy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh thank you so much for the top 5 position, have placed the badge on my blog...
    Love those cute bears from Stampfairy!! Hope to join again.

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I've won a prize! Thanks so much. Off to email...Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just had a ball playing in your challenge, thanks for all the lovely inspiration. See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all! I am so excited to be one of the random winners. :o) Beautiful creations (as always) by this talented DT! :o) Bettina fits right in.. enjoy your GD spot. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A whole bunch of great cards. Those images are so cute. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific inspiration! I love the adorable Stamp Fairy bears, so CUTE. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for picking me in the top 5 and Congrats to the winners. I hope I get time to play here again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful creations from everyone! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting a fathers day challenge. This sounds so cool. My best fathers day wishes to all great DADS out there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous work by the DT, fab challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! these are all lovelyfather's day cards. I'd suggest these to my friends <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab challenge and such brilliant cards from the DT!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!