Monday, July 14, 2014

Challenge #124 ~ Petals and Pearls

Happy Monday!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
"Fussy & Fancy OR Clean & Layered Challenge" last week.

We had a fantastic turnout with so many amazing submissions showcasing so many beautiful creations! The team and I had an awesome time visiting your blogs to see your creativity in action! Fabulous Job!!!

A Huge "Big" Thank You to last weeks Sponsor 

Artbymiran

The Winner of Three (3) Digital Stamps of your choice
 is ...

 # 83 N-Eva Mornarska

Congratulations!!

Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #123 WINNER in the subject line so that we can
 get your prize information sent to you.
You have until July 28, 2014 to claim your prize!
Our NEW Winner's Badge will be emailed to you with the prize information.

Our TOP 5 PICKS for this week are ...
#90 Jay's Crafty Corner 
#22 Mikha Adriani 
#40 Kate 
#84 Me and My Tilda 
#8 Jane's Journal 

Congratulations!!!
Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #123 TOP 5 in the subject line so that we can send you our TOP 5 Badge.

A BIG HUGE Thank You to everyone who played along with us last week!
You are ALL Winners in our eyes!!!

*****************************************

Our Fabulous Sponsor for this weeks
 Petals & Pearls Challenge
is

Sassy Studio Designs
Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for 2 years now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!

This week's PRIZE is Four (4) Digital Stamps
 of WINNER's Choice!

Please join us in Welcoming our Guest Designer this week!!

Kim

Hi, my name is Kim and I'm a confirmed craftaholic - addicted to cardmaking, crochet and crafts in general! My main problem is finding enough hours in a day - in between family and work - to do all the things I want to do. I love working with papers, fabrics and wool. I started my blog a couple of years ago and have just set up a facebook page too and love browsing around blogs and websites to see all the fabulous creations people make.

Kim's beautiful card using
  SentiMints Anniversaries of the Heart


Please stop by Kim's Blog to see all of her fabulous designs,
and leave her some love!

NOW for some inspiration by our Amazing Designers!

Amanda
Get Well Soon Sassy

Chris
Maxi Skirt Momma Sassy 1

Jackie
Steampunk Vivian 


Kitty
Jessica Rabbit

Maureen
Elvira Sassy

Mei
Apple Sassy

Michelle
The Wedding Night
Front of Bag
 Back of Bag

Ruza
Jessica Rabbit

Sandra
Candy Cane the Sassy Elf

We are now offering the WINNER(s) the opportunity to
 join us as a Guest Designer for a future Challenge! 
Good Luck!!!

To play along with this weeks Challenge PLEASE post a direct LINK to your blog post of the card/project using the INKLINKZ below, and LINK back to our Challenge from your Blog. 

Our Challenge RULES have changed. You can only join a
 Maximum of ten (10) challenges with our challenge.
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 
three (3) times per Challenge.

Please DO NOT back-link to cards/projects that you have previously posted!

We hope you will join us this week!!!
Crafty Hugs' ... Love to Create Design Team


8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for putting me in your Top 5. Another great challenge with some super inspiration this week. Crafty hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done all and gorgeous creations x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you that you have chosen my card for winning. I am very happy and I am looking forward your prize. You are awesome. Have a nice day you wish to N-Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for selecting me as a top three thrilled
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT creations! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely DT creations! Thank you for the inspiration and the beautiful challenge! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team. I have added my card the petals and pearls are on the image and he paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT Inspiration! I LOVE the card from Chris .. LOVE the green and pink.. one of my very favorite color combos! Love the design! Gorgeous!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!